January 17, 2013

Omoir Photography


photo: Cristina Gutierrez of Omoir Photography

There are no two ways around it, Cristina, of Omoir Photography pumps out some great stuff.

Some people (nowadays, and more often than not) wield a Canon DSLR with an L lens like they're some kind of professional but they seldom have the requisite skill or creativity to pull it off. Cristina does.

Over the approximately two years I've known her she's won some awards for her work, "abduction" and has produced some shots that truly make me jealous. In fact, there has been more than one occasion where I've stopped in my tracks to think, "Where the hell did she get this idea? And why didn't I think of this?"

I personally like her darker stuff but I've also seen some great portraits coming from her direction.

Check her out. Keep her in mind.

2 comments:

  1. David!!!
    Thank you so much for the kind words and for commending me and my work! Always great to receive recognition from my peers =). You are awesome! Cristina Gutierrez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. Let us know what projects you have down the road!

      Delete